Terms and Conditions

Employment Information

Salary £105,000 p.a.
Discount Car Leasing Scheme Employees can lease a brand new, fully maintained and insured car from Tuskers. 
Annual Leave Employees get at least 26 days plus bank holidays, increasing to 33 days with length of service.
Life Assurance Employees can nominate someone to receive 3 times their annual salary if they die while employed by Salix.
Pension Generous company pension scheme – Aviva
Salix will contribute 1.5 times employees' contribution amount.
For example, if employee put in 6%, Salix put in 9% for a total of 15%.
Flexible Working Depending on their role in the business, Salix employees can:
  • work flexi-time
  • work from home
  • dress for their day
Family Friendly Policies Salix give employees:
  • paid time off for dependents
  • enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave
  • paid time off for those difficult times in life
Reward and Recognition Salix like to recognise employees who make a difference through:
  • annual staff awards
  • manager perks and financial rewards
  • our online Be Salix recognition platform
Employee Development Salix want to develop their people and have career and personal development opportunities available to employees:
  • coaching
  • sponsored study
  • accredited professional development
  • apprenticeship opportunities
Health Cash Plan Healthshield to provide a health cash plan for all Salix Homes employees.  
The scheme helps with the cost of health care such as: 
  • dental check-ups
  • fillings
  • physiotherapy
  • eye tests
  • prescription glasses

Healthshield Perks:

Get access to over 4,000 exclusive member offers available to employees and their families.
Cycle to Work Scheme Salix Ride to Work scheme, provided by Evans Cycles is a great way of buying a bike at a discount and paying for it over a year.
Discount Gym Membership Salix have a special deal with Salford City Council that lets employees use their gyms at a discount. 
Salix Healthshield Perks also gives discounts on joining other gyms.
Counselling Salix employees have access to confidential counselling through the University of Salford.
 

To Top